1 comment
Scribble Me Pony Plushes In Store
Scribble me Pony Plushies
These plushies have been found in a shop in the UK called "Entertainer". The focus of these plushies is to scribble them all under with markings and drawings. So basicly, just draw on your plush. The concept sounds strange in my opinion. But it seems the paint can be washed off easily so she can be drawn on again.
Here we have some more product pictures of Pinkie Pie:
Scribble Me Pinkie Pie Plush Packaging
Scribble me Pinkie Pie in Packaging
Scribble Me Pinkie Pie Plush
Product shot of Scribble me Pinkie Pie
And here are some product pictures for Rainbow Dash:
Scribble Me Rainbow Dash Plush
Rainbow Dash Scribble me Product Photo
Scribble Me Rainbow Dash Plush Packaging
Scribble me Rainbow Dash in Packaging
Scribble Me Rainbow Dash Plush Packaging Back
The back of the Rainbow Dash Packaging

It seems that we also got a bag with the same concept:
Scribble Me Backpack Packaging
Scribble me Bag
Scribble Me Backpack Packaging Back
Scribble me Bag

First photo belongs to Equestria Daily. Thank you!

1 comment :

  1. "The concept sounds strange in my opinion" !? Don't you remember Doodle Bears?!? lol These are just Doodle Ponies! lol http://i.ytimg.com/vi/PHc_02as3_c/hqdefault.jpg

    ReplyDelete